Telephone Performance Analysis (TPA) Analyst
The TPA Analyst, a contracted position, is responsible for reviewing the telephone performance of on-site and remote leasing professionals. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and self-motivated with excellent time management skills. Customer service background is desired.
- Listening to a minimum of 500 recorded phone calls each month
- Scoring leasing professionals’ telephone performance accurately, dictated by varying questionnaires
- Maintaining an ongoing understanding of customer questionnaires
- Preparing and submitting your invoices
- Maintaining knowledge of current Fair Housing laws
- Effectively handle progress of monthly assignments
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to evolving technology/products
- Extremely organized and demonstrate excellent follow-up skills
- Proactive, results oriented, self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals.
LeaseHawk is a consumer centric innovator offering touch-point solutions to connect lease prospects with multifamily properties 24/7. LeaseHawk provides strategic services which enhance an apartment community’s ability to make informed decisions, track marketing spend, increase lead conversion rates and improve employee performance. Led by industry pioneer, Mike Mueller, LeaseHawk operates from Scottsdale, AZ. For more information go to leasehawk.com.
Applications for this position are now closed.